Pino Donaggio

Tutaj dyskutujemy w wątkach ogólnych o poszczególnych kompozytorach.
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

Re: Pino Donaggio

#16 Post autor: Mystery » czw lip 30, 2020 08:04 am

Niedawno wyszedł też nowy Donaggio.

Obrazek

1. La Luna (4:08)
2. L’Incidente (0:59)
3. Padre e figlio (0:23)
4. Verso il Nord (1:01)
5. Quattrotronchi (0:49)
6. Uova Sode (1:28)
7. Svetlana (1:06)
8. Un Problemuccio (1:13)
9. L’incontro dei fratelli (1:35)
10. Un Pollo non di Dario (0:46)
11. Con la nebbia (1:43)
12. 20 Luglio 1969 (3:44)
13. Papà (1:13)
14. Qualcosa insieme (1:20)
15. Luna storta (1:27)
16. Verso Vercelli (1:03)
17. Cavalieri (1:15)
18. Frammenti (0:51)
19. Volevo andare sulla Luna (0:58)
20. Tutta la mia vita (4:07)
21. Tre minuti (tema di Mario) (2:20)
22. Il grande passo (tema di Dario) (2:23)

youtu.be/pbFQtJFmdiI

Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

#17 Post autor: Mystery » pn sie 03, 2020 13:41 pm

35 minut, więc dałem "Il grande passo" szansę i całkiem miła niespodzianka. Skromna muzyczka, o dziwo spora część ścieżki posiada klimat jak z brudnej speluny z gitarą i skrzypcami w tle, ale częstych aranżacji ładnego tematu przewodniego, który linkowałem we wcześniejszym poście, nie brakuje, także myślę, że można spróbować, tym bardziej, że to nie jedyny temat i atrakcja scoru.

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#18 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » pt sie 26, 2022 14:58 pm

Pino Donaggio skomponnował muzykę do tego filmu:

youtu.be/ZrfmRnCs5SQ

Na razie nic nie wiadomo o możliwym wydaniu soundtracka.
The film also surprises with its lush score by Pino Donaggio, the Italian composer best known for his collaborations with Brian De Palma on films including “Carrie,” “Dressed to Kill” and “Body Double.” For a tax credit, it was necessary to have a key Italian crew member, and Baena was a huge fan of what he called the “classiness and sleaziness” of Donaggio’s work, so he figured it was worth asking. When it turned out Donaggio was interested, Baena, Brie and Plaza drove to Venice after they finished shooting to meet the composer. He gave them a whirlwind view of the city, including a long evening at the famed Harry’s Bar.

Baena called the collaboration “a once in a lifetime thing” and returned to Italy for the scoring sessions. “I went to Rome to meet him at the studio where all the Italian greats worked, it’s basically this one studio that the legends recorded at,” Baena said. “And it was like my dream to basically spend a week with Pino Donaggio and just hang out with him. And he is like this cute, amazing old guy who is so on the level and is so sharp and funny and so down.

“And his music is incredible,” added Baena. “It’s hard to basically say, ‘I wanna do something like your old work,’ but I didn’t really wanna push that. I want him to go to a new place. And I think he found this middle ground where it’s reminiscent of some of his older stuff, but it feels completely new and fresh. So it has a familiar but also unique feeling, which is what I want the movie to feel like.”
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... round-sxsw
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

Awatar użytkownika
Koper
Ennio Morricone
Kontakt:

#19 Post autor: Koper » pt sie 26, 2022 16:46 pm

Lubię Pino, ale to nie wyglada na film, który będzie mieć dobry score...
"Hans Zimmer w tej chwili nic nie potrzebuje. (...) Ciebie też nie potrzebuje." - Paweł Stroiński

ODPOWIEDZ