John DuPrez - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) - Complete

W tym miejscu piszemy o wszelkich sprawach dotyczących wydań muzyki filmowej, zarówno tych limitowanych, jak i tych nieco szerzej dostępnych. Jeśli szukasz jakiejś rzadkiej płyty, chcesz się dowiedzieć gdzie ją kupić, od kogo i za ile to jest miejsce dla Ciebie
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

John DuPrez - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) - Complete

#1 Post autor: Adam » pt lut 22, 2019 15:13 pm

Można się było tego spodziewać, bo rok temu nagle wypłynęła sesja nagraniowa :)

Obrazek

Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Original Motion Picture Score by John DuPrez. With a highly anticipated live-action motion picture released in 1990, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES proved to be the biggest pop-culture property in the world for the time. Lifted from the pages of the popular comic series, a wildly successful Saturday morning cartoon, and a massive hit-line of toy action figures, the motion picture adaptation of the beloved crime fighting turtles brought the franchise to the next level.

The gritty and dark NYC martial-arts-superhero-comedy featured the four cherished ninja turtles with a slew of other idolized characters such as Master Splinter, Shredder, Casey Jones, April O’Neil, and The Foot. The film marks the highest grossing independent film at the time and spawned two sequels, The Secret Of The Ooze in 1991 and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III in 1993.

In collaboration with composer John DuPrez, TMNT co-creator Kevin Eastman, and Nickelodeon, Waxwork Records is proud to present the official and complete 1990 score to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie. Sourced from the original masters, the complete film music by DuPrez has been re-stored and re-mastered. This special release marks the very first time the score has been released on CD and LP.

The complete album art was created by Kevin Eastman exclusively for Waxwork Records, and it features his classic comic-book style presented as a sequential storyline of the 1990 film!

CD będzie wydane w digisleeve. Wysyłki na początku marca.

1. Crimewave
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
3. Crime Fighters
4. Possess The Right Thinking
5. Subway Attack
6. Splinter's Tale I
7. Hidden Treasures
8. Shredder’s Big Entrance
9. Raphael In Trouble
10. Huge Fight
11. Tatsu Attack
12. Trouble
13. Their Greatest Fear
14. Message From Splinter
15. Time To Go Back
16. Splinter’s Tale
17. Battles With The Foot
18. Sewer Surfin’
19. Street Fight
20. Shredder’s Last Stand
21. The Fall Of Shredder
22. Bonus Track - TMNT (Alt Mix)
23. Bonus Track - Splinter’s Tale I (Alt Mix)
24. Bonus Track - Splinter’s Tale II (Alt Mix)

Obrazek

LP wydane ładniej:

Obrazek

Bedzie wydana cała trylogia, co potwierdził sam DuPrez w wywiadzie :arrow: https://player.fm/series/teenage-mutant ... -interview
#FUCKVINYL

ODPOWIEDZ