Tadlow/Prometheus - Plany wydawnicze

W tym miejscu piszemy o wszelkich sprawach dotyczących wydań muzyki filmowej, zarówno tych limitowanych, jak i tych nieco szerzej dostępnych. Jeśli szukasz jakiejś rzadkiej płyty, chcesz się dowiedzieć gdzie ją kupić, od kogo i za ile to jest miejsce dla Ciebie
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Tomek
Redaktor Kaktus
Kontakt:

Re: Tadlow/Prometheus - Plany wydawnicze

#91 Post autor: Tomek » wt wrz 19, 2017 22:47 pm

Bałbym się nazywać tekstów Lysego recenzjami. To po prostu opisy track-by-track ścieżki dźwiękowej, naturalnie pełne peanów i wzniosłych słów. Bo i zazwyczaj opisuje same legendarne czy klasyczne pozycje. Na końcu każdej znajduje się podziękowanie dla producentów itd. itp. Dobry marketing na pewno im robi, choć nie wątpię, że z pełni serca (taka jego natura, gość ma chyba już po 60-tce), ale nie jest to zdecydowanie tekst krytyczny/recenzja :-) Napisał to samo co zawsze, a poza tym co miał innego o Ben-Hurze napisać ;-)
Ale naturalnie na wydanie Tadlow czekam również z niecierpliwością.

Deprecjonowanie osiągnięć, sukcesów Tadlowa i jego ekipy to już standardzik u Adama, nie zawracałbym sobie tym głowy :-) Jakżeby taka niszowa, europejska wytwórnia mogłaby odnieść sukces i być poważana - ten należy się jednie wielkim, cynicznym, hollywoodzkim graczom za 14 dolców wysyłkę za płytę (jedną!) :P
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#92 Post autor: Adam » wt wrz 19, 2017 23:03 pm

Stwierdzenie faktu o najbardziej żenującej okładce w historii Tadlowa (o ironio - przy najdroższym ponoć ich projekcie), to niby deprecjonowanie? Oni sami się deprecjonują tym czymś.. złego słowa nie napisałem.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski
Nominacja do odkrycia roku

#93 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » pt wrz 22, 2017 16:13 pm

"Ben-Jur" już niebawem będzie wysyłany :)

Fitzpatrick na FSM:

! lots of packages of BEN-HUR now piled high at Silva Screen ....just waiting with me to give the go ahead to ship! First off the blocks will be rest of the world...a few days later Europe...and a few days after that UK.

GO!

I am off to the Tenerife Film Music Festival next week ... so at least I do not have to worry and shipping so many CDS

No i kolejne recenzje:

https://behindtheaudio.com/2017/09/2-cd ... -released/ :

This premiere recording features Rózsa’s score in the most complete form to-date. The music is presented as heard in the film, but without the edits to the music, which were required for the picture. Tadlow Music has become one of the preeminent record labels producing and releasing newly reconstructed versions of classic film music, including Rózsa’s El Cid, Sodom and Gomorrah, Quo Vadis and The Thief of Bagdad.

The reconstruction of the music started with the original version of the sheet music registered by MGM with the Library of Congress. Reconstructionist and Rózsa expert Leigh Phillips combed through these ‘sketch scores’ – the hand-written music Rózsa would have provided to his orchestrator. He looked at the copious notes written on its pages, and began to both interpret the notes and condense them into new, computer-generated sheet music for the musicians to play. In addition to the cues recorded for the film, Phillips included music which was written for deleted scenes as well as pieces composed, but ultimately not used in the final version of the film. Guided by Rózsa’s sketches, he orchestrated the music for what would ultimately be 96-piece orchestra and an 80-voice choir, with additional ethnic instruments.

The recording dates were divided into two periods, four days in January and four in April of 2017. Well-versed in recording Rózsa’s music through the years, Tadlow Music founder and this albums producer James Fitzpatrick turned to one of Europe’s most outstanding and virtuoso orchestras, the City of Prague Philharmonic and Choir, under the direction of Nic Raine (who actually orchestrated for Miklos Rozsa on some of his later film scores) for this very special recording.

Perhaps Fitzpatrick summed it up best “I want to present the score as Rózsa wanted it … in all its majestic glory.”

https://medium.com/@filmsonwax/moviedro ... cfdde5a5ac :

The Golden Age of movie scoring still gets an uber-short shrift amongst enthusiasts, but it’ll be hard to ignore the new recording of Miklós Rózsa’s great score to William Wyler’s 1959 epic BEN-HUR (***** Tadlow Music, out October 3). Rózsa won an Oscar for the score, which is widely considered one of the greatest ever written, and while it’s been released many times in different formats, from period LP’s to a lavish multi-disc box-set from Film Score Monthly, this is a recording of the complete score by the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, as conducted by Nic Raine and produced by James Fitzpatrick, with reconstruction of the music by Leigh Phillips. It’s a humongous undertaking but Fitzpatrick and co have pulled it off in an achievement of biblical proportions. Rózsa’s score is truly beautiful, a grand statement from one of the greatest of the golden age composers, and it’s been captured here with such energy and clarity that it instantly becomes one of the great recordings of its kind.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/09/21/music ... iece-film/ :

To many of us, William Wyler's "Ben-Hur" is now almost completely unwatchable even though it was, in its time, a champion Oscar winner. Two things distinguish it now -- only two. But they distinguish it enormously.

The two things are the chariot race staged by the great stunt master Yakima Canutt and the musical score composed by Miklos Rozsa, which invented the template for all biblical films afterward but still managed to greatly exceed every one of them in power and musical glory. It is, absolutely, one of the greatest musical scores ever written, no matter how the film now seems. What's happening here is something uniqu: the complete film music for the first time, recorded by a very good symphony orchestra (the City of Prague Philharmonic) and conducted by Nic Raine. The film itself no longer seems like anything close to a masterpiece, as exciting as that chariot race is.

But Rozsa's music is, unquestionably, the great masterpiece in the lifetime of one of the greatest film composers.
Ostatnio zmieniony pt wrz 22, 2017 16:22 pm przez Michał Turkowski, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Jedi-Master
Spec od additional music

#94 Post autor: Jedi-Master » sob wrz 23, 2017 16:05 pm

W kolekcji od Tadlow/Prometheus u mnie już:
Conan the Barbarian
Conan Destroyer
Quo Vadis
ostatnio nabyłem:
Blue Max i Lawrence of Arabia
czekam na Benka i w planach na przyszłość El Cid

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#95 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » sob wrz 23, 2017 16:51 pm

Pozostałe pozycje obowiązkowe, które należy nabyć koniecznie to wg. mnie ;) :

Sodom and Gomorrah
Exodus
Taras Bulba
The Fall of Roman Empire
QB VII
Thief of Bagdad
:)

Jedi-Master
Spec od additional music

#96 Post autor: Jedi-Master » sob wrz 23, 2017 17:39 pm

The Fall of Roman Empire jest na 2CD czy na 1 CD ?, który rok produkcji ? chodzi o re-rec oczywiście

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#97 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:03 pm

Jedi-Master pisze:
sob wrz 23, 2017 17:39 pm
The Fall of Roman Empire jest na 2CD czy na 1 CD ?, który rok produkcji ? chodzi o re-rec oczywiście
2CD, nagranie z 2011, na stronie jest recka, nieco się rozpisałem o tym score i nagraniu :)

Jedi-Master
Spec od additional music

#98 Post autor: Jedi-Master » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:09 pm

Gdzie można kupić nówkę Fall of the Roman Empire?

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#99 Post autor: Adam » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:26 pm

Turek dopisał cały katalog Tadlowa :D :D
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#100 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:26 pm

Jedi-Master pisze:
sob wrz 23, 2017 18:09 pm
Gdzie można kupić nówkę Fall of the Roman Empire?

Wszystkie płyty Tadlowa/Prometheusa nagrane przez Prażan są do zamówienia choćby na

http://www.tadlowmusic.com

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#101 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:28 pm

Adam pisze:
sob wrz 23, 2017 18:26 pm
Turek dopisał cały katalog Tadlowa :D :D
Wcale nie cały ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#102 Post autor: Adam » sob wrz 23, 2017 18:31 pm

Chłop ma wszystko co potrzebne, a to czego nie ma to wymienił że albo leci albo zakupi. Nic więcej mu nie potrzeba.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Tomek
Redaktor Kaktus
Kontakt:

#103 Post autor: Tomek » sob wrz 23, 2017 19:03 pm

A Ty co, jego adwokat? :P
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#104 Post autor: Adam » sob wrz 23, 2017 19:08 pm

raczej usiłuje zwrócić uwagę że Turek wymienił mu zbędnie 98% całego katalogu tej wytwórni :P
#FUCKVINYL

Jedi-Master
Spec od additional music

#105 Post autor: Jedi-Master » sob wrz 23, 2017 19:18 pm

Znalazłem Fall of the Roman Empire wyd.2011-10-06 SILVAC170/5400211001707 Prometheus Records chyba podobne wydanie 1CD Silva/Talow/Prometheus było El Cida. Czy znacie może to wydanie, czy to samo nagranie Tadlowa tylko na 1CD ?.

ODPOWIEDZ