Alexandre Desplat

Tutaj dyskutujemy w wątkach ogólnych o poszczególnych kompozytorach.
Wiadomość
Autor
hp_gof

Re: Alexandre Desplat

#2551 Post autor: hp_gof » śr paź 11, 2017 18:26 pm

Oluś znów bryluje na czerwonym dywanie i udziela wywiadów, tym razem w Londynie. Wklejam krótkie wywiady, w których mówi głównie o The Shape of Water, ale wspomina też o Wyspie psów, która jest "reeeeeaaaly amazing" oraz "very strange" i którą (jako film) porównuje do "Pana Lisa na kwasie", :mrgreen: z kolei muzycznie to "japońska perkusja, saksofony i wokal" :)

youtu.be/xU1ewUmhXk8

youtu.be/Z2P3-up3kjA

Bonusowo taki mały artykulik:
Alexandre Desplat wanted organic score for The Shape of Water

Hollywood composer Alexandre Desplat has revealed his aim was to create an ''organic'' score for Guillermo Del Toro's new sci-fi/romance film 'The Shape of Water'.

Alexandre Desplat tried to create a ''very organic'' score for 'The Shape of Water'.

The 56-year-old Academy Award winning composer was responsible for writing the incidental music for the latest film by Guillermo Del Toro - which tells the story of an unlikely romance between a mute woman and a mysterious amphibious creature - and his main ambition was to avoid using instrumental tropes from classic monster movies.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz at the premiere of the movie at the BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Cinema in London's Leicester Square on Tuesday (10.10.17), Desplat said: ''I've tried to keep the sound of the instruments out of any genre influence or monster movie or electronic or therein.

''I tried to make it very organic. If you listen very carefully it sounds like you're listening to music like you're underwater.''

The film follows mute, isolated woman Elisa (Sally Hawkins) who works as a janitor in a hidden, government laboratory in 1962 but her life changes forever when she discovers the lab's classified secret is the creature known as The Asset (Doug Jones).

As Elisa develops a unique bond with The Asset she soon learns that its fate and very survival lies in the hands of a hostile government agent and a marine biologist.

Although the film is quite unique in being a sci-fi romance, Desplat claims he does let the genre of a film influence his scores.

He said: ''Genre doesn't really influence my scores. I try not to go too much into genre because it's been done before, you know. But of course, when the villain does something or there's a bit of action it's similar music. But for this movie I did try to be more imaginative.

''Directing music for a film is just like trying to capture the essence and soul of the film and bring it out into the music.''

'The Shape of Water' also stars Octavia Spencer, Michael Shannon and Richard Jenkins and is scheduled for release in December.
http://www.contactmusic.net/news/alexan ... er_5855028

hp_gof

#2552 Post autor: hp_gof » sob paź 14, 2017 14:53 pm

Przesunęli polską premierę Prawdziwej historii Polańskiego na kwiecień 2018 :(

hp_gof

#2553 Post autor: hp_gof » ndz paź 15, 2017 18:05 pm

Olek robi sobie heheszki, że akordeon nie jest francuski, a także instruuje Guillermo jak się poprawnie wymawia "Delerue" :mrgreen:

youtu.be/rHKnUnFySQk

A tutaj całość i więcej heheszków:

youtu.be/j5AsVE_3IHc

PS. Guillermo mówi, że Olek jest kompozytorem, z którym najlepiej mu się współpracowało ze wszystkich kompozytorów, z którymi miał do czynienia :) I zasugerowano, że możliwe, że współpraca będzie dalej kontynuowana w przyszłości <3

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2554 Post autor: Adam » pn paź 16, 2017 09:44 am

Olek se zrobił zaczes jak Colin Farelka :mrgreen: Oj kryzys wieku średniego się zaczął :D

dawać score :!: :!: :!:
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#2555 Post autor: hp_gof » wt lis 21, 2017 19:48 pm

Olek przemówił :shock: :shock: :shock: Polecam oczywiście cały wywiad ;)
I have another question for you here about how you transitioned from working on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story to Valerian.
No, I changed because Star Wars went very late. It got delayed for two months. And I wanted to do this film with Luc and had I stayed in Star Wars I could not have made this movie with Luc. Yes, and I chose that moment to go for Luc because I was committed and that was it.

It wasn’t so much like you had to follow any specific beats from Star Wars at large and you wanted more freedom?
Well definitely when you when you work in the Star Wars movie you have the shadow of John Williams over your head. There’s no doubt that you’d be under a lot of pressure, but I knew that pressure because when I did the last two Harry Potter films.

Right, it was working from a John Williams score again.
Yes. Exactly. So, having this incredible shadow over your head and the responsibility of writing some proper good music for a sequel that was universal. So that was not something I feared.
https://filmschoolrejects.com/composer- ... star-wars/

Awatar użytkownika
Marek Łach
+ Jerry Goldsmith +

#2556 Post autor: Marek Łach » sob lis 25, 2017 10:45 am

Star Warsów wiadomo, zawsze trochę szkoda, ale na szczęście Valerian mu się udał, więc równowaga w przyrodzie zachowana. :)

hp_gof

#2557 Post autor: hp_gof » sob lis 25, 2017 11:08 am

I nie ma bólu dupy, że w R1 napisał muzykę inną niż by napisał Williams :P

Awatar użytkownika
Wojteł
John Williams

#2558 Post autor: Wojteł » sob lis 25, 2017 17:06 pm

Na szczęście przyszedł Dżjakin i napisał WYBITNĄ muzykę w niezwykle krótkim czasie
Haha Śląsk węgiel zadupie gwara

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2559 Post autor: Adam » sob lis 25, 2017 17:12 pm

dokładnie :o
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#2560 Post autor: hp_gof » sob lis 25, 2017 17:46 pm

Doprawdy wybitną :D

Awatar użytkownika
Wojteł
John Williams

#2561 Post autor: Wojteł » sob lis 25, 2017 17:49 pm

Trzeba umieć pojechać na nostalgii jak Gjaczin, zaaranżował tematy Johna i wyszedł geniusz :!: Jak wchodzi temat Rebelii to popuszczam :shock:

hp_gof

#2562 Post autor: hp_gof » sob lis 25, 2017 18:13 pm

OMG OMG OMG! :shock:

Awatar użytkownika
Wojteł
John Williams

#2563 Post autor: Wojteł » sob lis 25, 2017 18:16 pm

Mistrzunio pozamiatał 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Kaonashi
Joe Hisaishi

#2564 Post autor: Kaonashi » sob lis 25, 2017 18:20 pm

olek i dojl niech się uczą 8)
Gdyby nie piraci, byłbym jak Zbigniew Hołdys - Eric Clapton.

hp_gof

#2565 Post autor: hp_gof » sob lis 25, 2017 18:36 pm

Tia, niech się uczo suchego brzmienia :P

ODPOWIEDZ