David Julyan

Tutaj dyskutujemy w wątkach ogólnych o poszczególnych kompozytorach.
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

Re: David Julyan

#16 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » wt paź 24, 2023 16:26 pm

Nie jest to co prawda muzyka filmowa, ale solowy album Davida Julyana "Hireth". Mimo wszytko fajnie coś od niego nowego usłyszeć.

Obrazek

1. "Wires"
2. "Labyrinth Of The Night"
3. "Hireth"
4. "An Uncertainty"
5. "Forever Beyond Our Reach"
6. "The Low Plateau"
7. "Apollo Sleeps"
"Hireth marks my first foray into non film music and it has been a rewarding experience to explore something new.
I realised that film music is written back to front. When scoring a scene I know the length of the cue to the exact second, I know the emotions and journey of the piece. All this before I've played a single note. With Hireth the approach was different, freed from constraints and deadlines I was able to allow the music to lead and evolve, to take me where it wanted to go.
Written for piano, string quartet & analog synths, it sits somewhere within the worlds of post-classical, electronic and ambient music.
The result is a reconnecting with my personal musical voice, a journey I hope you will enjoy sharing with me. "
David Julyan

youtu.be/05ggyTjgH-c
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

Awatar użytkownika
dougan
Ghostwriter znanego twórcy

Re: David Julyan

#17 Post autor: dougan » wt paź 24, 2023 19:32 pm

Dodam, że przy okazji tegorocznych wydań Memento i Following od 101 Films na Blu-Ray pojawiły się nowe wywiady z Julyanem.
"No Don Davis = No Matrix. Simple as that."
~ Jon Burlingame

It’s not a character-driven movie and there’s no humor, there’s no love, there’s no soul.
- Rutger Hauer o Blade Runnerze 2049

ODPOWIEDZ