Alexandre Desplat

Tutaj dyskutujemy w wątkach ogólnych o poszczególnych kompozytorach.
Wiadomość
Autor
hp_gof

Re: Alexandre Desplat

#2146 Post autor: hp_gof » śr lut 22, 2017 07:13 am

Valerian. Right now :shock:
Obrazek
Luc Besson
Valerian.
Alexandre Desplat conducting the national orchestra of Radio France.
95 musicians a chorus of 49.
It's sounds just amazing...
# Valerian #caradelevingne #danedehaan #badgalriri #kriswu #sashaluss #herbiehancock #djmustard
https://www.facebook.com/LucBessonOffic ... =3&theater

hp_gof

#2147 Post autor: hp_gof » śr lut 22, 2017 17:10 pm

Więcej zdjęć:
Michel Orier ‏@michel_orier
#valérian Démarrage des séances de la musique du film de Luc Besson @Maisondelaradio @nationaldefce avec Alexandre Desplat grande fierté !
Obrazek
Obrazek
Radio France ‏@radiofrance
[ ENREGISTREMENT EN COURS ] Le @nationaldefce & le Chœur de #RadioFrance enregistrent cette semaine la musique de "Valérian" de @lucbesson
Obrazek

Wywiadzik z Bessonem z połowy listopada, który najwyraźniej nam umknął, wynika z tego że w tamtym okresie Olek zaczął pracować nad Valerianem (obecna sesja nagraniowa przypadałaby po trzech miesiącach, więc tyle ile mniej więcej trwa cały proces przy blockbusterach), wklejam fragmenty poświęcone wstępnej koncepcji muzyki (na tamten moment):
Question: When you have a trailer with a bold song like this, bold music choice, it makes me wonder what is the music gonna be like in the actual film?

Luc Besson: He start Monday. So I can’t tell you exactly.

Question: Who’s that?

Luc Besson: We talked a lot with the musician. And for now there are few options, and I give him few weeks to come and surprise me with something. I don’t want to start and say, okay here is what I want. Because maybe he has an idea that is better than mine. You know, so I tell him what I want. But I say, okay, for now, you are free for a couple of weeks to digest the thing and see what’s coming from you.

Question: But it’s gonna be all traditional score, it’s not gonna be pop songs?

Luc Besson: No, probably classical probably. We don’t know yet if there is a place for a theme. Which is very interesting because of the rhythm of the film in the ’70s and ’80s like Star Wars and the film before that… I’m a big Star Wars fan, so nothing against the film, but the rhythm was way more, you know, [MAKES NOISE] They come in, they walk, they open the door, they talk. You know, it’s another rhythm. With this rhythm, you have the time to put theme. Today with the Internet and the way that people are watching films, it’s so fast that you don’t have the time to place themes in the film anymore. It’s very strange. It goes too fast. They finish the line, boom, open, tack; they take the thing, the door, up, another line. You know, it’s the rhythm of today. You can’t escape that. So I don’t know if we will have themes in a classical way.
http://www.slashfilm.com/luc-besson-val ... terview/2/

Oprócz tego świeży artykuł wyjaśniający, czemu nie LSO, tylko Radio France (a w zasadzie jego tłumaczenie z francuska) ;)
The National Orchestra of France and the choir of Radio France are recording the music of Luc Besson's film, VALERIAN, composed by Alexandre Desplat. This is a first since 1984, when the house of the radio recorded the "Carmen" of Francesco Rosi.

Alexandre Desplat is known for recording regularly with the London Symphonic Orchestra (LSO) in London. Most of the major French composers (Eric Neveux, Bruno Coulais, Philippe Rombi) have often expressed their preference for English orchestras.

The choice to remain in France for this recording would be a choice of Luc Besson, fervent patriot who did everything possible to make the filming of his film is located in France - notably in its City of Cinema (by negotiating taxes with the " French State).

Luc Besson has also centralized in his Cité du cinéma all stages of creation (from production to post-production through filming). Only the musical part is missing the studios of St Denis, hence an agreement signed between Radio France and EuropaCorp, the company of Luc Besson, after several months of negotiation, allowing today 95 musicians of the Orchester National de France And 40 singers of the choir of Radio France to participate in the recording at Studio 104 of the Maison de la Radio.

The most expensive superproduction in the history of French cinema, with a budget of more than 170 million euros, "Valérian and the City of the thousand planets" Luc Besson is on the bill in July.

hp_gof

#2148 Post autor: hp_gof » pt lut 24, 2017 23:29 pm

Kolejny reportaż (po francusku), ale to co najważniejsze - orkiestra ma do nagrania 90 minut muzyki w 8 dni. Desplat ściągnął Petera Cobbina do nagrań :)
https://www.francemusique.fr/musiques-d ... rian-32709

Obrazek
Obrazek

Plus bardzo krótki, ok. 20-sekundowy fragment Valeriana :shock:
1:31:10-1:31:32
https://www.francemusique.fr/emissions/ ... 2017-32059

Kto przetłumaczy z francuskiego i streści sens tego wywiadu audio z Desplatem? :( Rozmowa z Olkiem zaczyna się ok. 1:26:00 :)

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Wojteł
John Williams

#2149 Post autor: Wojteł » sob lut 25, 2017 02:13 am

6 lat uczyłem się francuskiego, w tym trzy lata na rozszerzeniu w liceum, więc zakładam, że będę w stanie przetłumaczyć "dzień dobry" i może ewentualnie "do widzenia" :P
Haha Śląsk węgiel zadupie gwara

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2150 Post autor: Adam » sob lut 25, 2017 08:37 am

ja uczyłem się 4 lata w liceum, ale przez te wszystkie 4 lata uczyliśmy się w zasadzie stale tylko odmiany być :D :D
także Że Słi Adam umiem 8)

aha i mam nadzieję że Luc nie będzie się błaźnił w wywiadach tekstami frazesami typu że zawsze chciał pracować z Olkiem (i dlatego zrobił pińcet filmów z Serrą) :P
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Ghostek
Hardkorowy Koksu
Kontakt:

#2151 Post autor: Ghostek » wt lut 28, 2017 09:49 am

hp_gof pisze:
pt lut 24, 2017 23:29 pm
Plus bardzo krótki, ok. 20-sekundowy fragment Valeriana :shock:
1:31:10-1:31:32
https://www.francemusique.fr/emissions/ ... 2017-32059
A co on, Giacchino udaje? :D :D
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

#2152 Post autor: Mystery » wt lut 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Faktycznie bardzo giacchinowski fragment, ale jak ma być to taki tegoroczny "Jupiter" niech się Olo stara ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2153 Post autor: Adam » wt lut 28, 2017 12:13 pm

czyżby teraz, dopiero po odrzucie Łotra zrozumiał, że miał już wtedy iść w Gjaczino? :mrgreen:

będzie dobry score, czuję to 8)
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#2154 Post autor: hp_gof » wt lut 28, 2017 15:06 pm

Tia :P

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2155 Post autor: Adam » wt lut 28, 2017 17:52 pm

no jak skopiuje strażników to tia 8) jak godzille to nie i jeszcze go zrejectują :P
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#2156 Post autor: hp_gof » czw mar 02, 2017 23:11 pm

Conrad Pope jest najwyraźniej bardzo obrażony na Disneya po sytuacji z Rogue One - kilka cytatów w kontekście Valeriana ;) (Rozmówców oznaczyłem inicjałami.) Kluczowe zdanie o scorze do Valeriana: the score reflects more a "dance of ideas" than a " march of submission".
Y.V.: I'm hyped to hear this. I hope Desplat reworked some of his unused Rogue One music.
Conrad Pope: Don't even mention Rogue One.
T.V.R.: I think this is the score of 2017 I'm most excited to hear! Well, that and a little score for a small independent drama named The Last Jedi, which will be composed by an unknow composer whose name is John Williams... Not sure if you guys have heard about him. ;)

Conrad Pope T.V.R.: you probably know what JW's score will sound like ( it HAS to be better than Rogue One!) You DON'T know what AD has cooked up! Be excited for Valerian!

Y.V.: I'm actually curious about The Last Jedi since it's another director working with Williams. Since TFA was more about homages and references, The Last Jedi will be a much more fresh movie so the music could be great (plus an irish actress I've been following who was in Fantastic Beasts has a cameo, so I'm excited to see her). But Valerian is a much more original product (Even for being a comic book adaptation) so I'm sure Desplat has brought some unique. And I love the fact that Alexandre is scoring musicians turned into actors like Rihanna, Herbie Hancock (And next Yoko Ono in Isle Of Dogs).

Conrad Pope: Yonathan Vargas: This is far more original- and fun- than the SW's franchise would ever risk.

T.V.R.: Conrad Pope you're right. And I watched just the trailer so far, but, for what I saw, it seems the kind of movie that would allow Desplat to write a really creative and surprising score. Anyway, we all will know in July. :)

Y.V.: Cool :) I hope the score will be Desplat's Jupiter Ascending (and like that one, I hope there's a bunch of choir writing). And I hope that the movie will be appreciated by the public, especially since people I know has read the comics and said they are great.

Conrad Pope: Me, too!
P.R.: Okay, you're being coy here -- but it sounds to me like the band is back together?!? Fantastic!!

Conrad Pope: And ROARING!

P.R.: Conrad Pope Beautiful!!! So happy to hear it!

P.R.: (Now what does a fella have to do to hear some of those tragically unused Rogue One cues...?)

Conrad Pope: Better than Rogue One. This film has more wit, charm and humanity than the STAR WARS pastiche- and the score reflects more a "dance of ideas" than a " march of submission".

P.R.: Conrad Pope Looking forward to hearing you two working in this mode again.
Obrazek
Ostatnio zmieniony czw mar 02, 2017 23:14 pm przez hp_gof, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#2157 Post autor: Adam » czw mar 02, 2017 23:13 pm

tak samo się ostatnio rozpływał nad scorem z Hacksaw :mrgreen:
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#2158 Post autor: hp_gof » czw mar 02, 2017 23:15 pm

Ja nie powiem nad czym ty się rozpływasz ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Kaonashi
Joe Hisaishi

#2159 Post autor: Kaonashi » czw mar 02, 2017 23:24 pm

Pope się tak rozpływa nad każdym scorem, nad którym pracuje. A że ten Desplat może wypaść lepiej od Łotra, to inna sprawa.
Gdyby nie piraci, byłbym jak Zbigniew Hołdys - Eric Clapton.

Awatar użytkownika
Paweł Stroiński
Ridley Scott
Kontakt:

#2160 Post autor: Paweł Stroiński » czw mar 02, 2017 23:36 pm

Pope nie pracował nad Hacksaw Ridge.

ODPOWIEDZ