LLL Records - Debney, Elfman, Goldsmith, Arnold

W tym miejscu piszemy o wszelkich sprawach dotyczących wydań muzyki filmowej, zarówno tych limitowanych, jak i tych nieco szerzej dostępnych. Jeśli szukasz jakiejś rzadkiej płyty, chcesz się dowiedzieć gdzie ją kupić, od kogo i za ile to jest miejsce dla Ciebie
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski
Nominacja do odkrycia roku

LLL Records - Debney, Elfman, Goldsmith, Arnold

#1 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » śr kwie 02, 2014 18:35 pm

Obrazek

LAIR :!: :!: :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awatar użytkownika
Kaonashi
Joe Hisaishi

Re: LLL Records - Debney, Elfman, Goldsmith, Arnold

#2 Post autor: Kaonashi » śr kwie 02, 2014 18:37 pm

Doczekałeś się :wink:
Gdyby nie piraci, byłbym jak Zbigniew Hołdys - Eric Clapton.

Awatar użytkownika
Ghostek
Hardkorowy Koksu
Kontakt:

#3 Post autor: Ghostek » śr kwie 02, 2014 19:48 pm

O ja! Będzie recenzowane :):)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4 Post autor: Adam » śr kwie 02, 2014 20:11 pm

Kaonashi pisze:Doczekałeś się :wink:
a potem będzie narzekał że muzy za dużo, traków za dużo, i że najfajniej to by było 45 min zebrać w koncertowe suity :P

a tak to sam szrot, poza Debneyem i najpiekniejszym Arnim w jego karierze.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#5 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » śr kwie 02, 2014 20:57 pm

Adam pisze:
a potem będzie narzekał że muzy za dużo, traków za dużo, i że najfajniej to by było 45 min zebrać w koncertowe suity :P
Dupa, będzie na bank ładnie pomontowane :) Nie mogę się już doczekać :)

Awatar użytkownika
Wurger
Kserujący nuty

#6 Post autor: Wurger » czw kwie 03, 2014 08:51 am

Adam pisze:

a tak to sam szrot, poza Debneyem i najpiekniejszym Arnim w jego karierze.
Mówiąc szrot miałeś na mysli wszystko poza Denisem. :D Zreszta kazdy chwali swojego mentora wiec takich uwag moze byc wiecej :)

Chciałem tylko przy okazji dodać ze remastery La Li sa wg mnie swietnie nagrane (głownie Jerry - bo tego mam najwięcej) i chetnie znow porównam oba wydania plyt Goldsmitha

Awatar użytkownika
muaddib_dw
Zdobywca Oscara

#7 Post autor: muaddib_dw » czw kwie 03, 2014 09:44 am

Goldsmith, Arnold, Debney - biorę bez dyskusji :!: Lala pozamiatała :!:

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#8 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » czw kwie 03, 2014 20:57 pm

Coming Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 12 pm NOON pst

LAIR – 2 CD SET
Music by John Debney
Additional Music by Kevin Kaska
LLLCD 1286
RETAIL PRICE: $19.98
Album Produced by John Debney and Dan Goldwasser
Mastered by Marc Senasac at Sony Masterworks
Liner Notes by Jeff Bond
Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser
Sony and La-La Land Records are proud to announce the 2 CD release of one of the greatest scores ever recorded for a video game – LAIR, music by John Debney (PASSION OF THE CHRIST, CUTTHROAT ISLAND, THE RELIC). Making its debut for the first time on CD, this jam packed 2 cd set features more music that was released digitally many years ago. This jaw-dropping, swashbuckling, lush and gorgeous score is filled with themes you will be humming for the rest of your life. A truly inspired work that ranks up there with Lord of the Rings, Willow and Conan the Barbarian as one of the best scores in the realm of Fantasy! Jeff Bond’s informative liner notes take you deep inside the game and it’s score with comments from composer John Debney. As an added bonus we have also included the Live Concert suite that the The Orchestra Filarmonia and the Ziryab Choir performed at the BSO Spirit Awards!
The first 150 people who purchase the cd directly through the website will receive an autographed booklet signed by composer John Debney free of charge. PLEASE NOTE: Autographs are limited. You are not a guaranteed a signed booklet.

Also coming out April 8:
THE UNKNOWN KNOWN
MUSIC BY DANNY ELFMAN
LLLCD 1298
RETAIL PRICE: $15.98
Produced by Danny Elfman
Mastered by Patricia Sullivan at Bernie Grundman Mastering
Art Direction by Dan Goldwasser
Renowned Documentarian Filmmaker Errol Morris (THIN BLUE LINE) reunites with his Standard Operating Procedure composer Danny Elfman to create one of Mr. Elfman’s most hypnotic and intense scores to date. In the documentary Former United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld, discusses his career in Washington D.C. from his days as a congressman in the early 1960s to planning the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
THE UNKNOWN KNOWN opens in limited release April 4, 2014
The digital version of THE UNKOWN KNOWN score will also be available via online services April 8, 2014
See y'all next Tuesday April 8, 2014 at 12 pm pst when these two incredible scores go on sale!

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#9 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » pt kwie 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Garść informacji na temat tego jak powstawał album z "Lair" :)

Jeden z wpisów podejrzewam że ma związek ze mną bo to ja na początku roku 2013 zapytałem LLL na facebooku o wydanie i wtedy dostałem odpowiedź że pracują już nad tym :)

One of the flagship video game titles for the PlayStation 3, Lair was released in the fall of 2007 from Sony Computer Entertainment. Promising great game play, unprecedented freedom of action, and breathtaking cinematic sequences, the game producers wanted to hire a Hollywood composer to add an even more epic quality to their product, and reached out to American composer John Debney. Excited by the first images of the game, as well as a budget that allowed for a symphonic orchestra, the composer of Cutthroat Island and The Relic immediately agreed to write the music.

Although written for a video game, the score for Lair (with additional music composed by Kevin Kaska) never sounds hindered. Debney has surpassed the technical constraints of the medium to provide such a huge score, an old-school score, which evokes from its earliest measure an exciting fantasy world. It is as though Debney has summoned the spirits of Korngold and Rozsa and, with a tip of the hat to Williams, Horner and Poledouris, delivers a score with exceptional orchestral writing at the level of his now classic Cutthroat Island score. The thematic aspects of the score are very strong, and contain great action motives. Performed by a group of 90 musicians, the extremely rich thematic writing immediately places the action. The orchestrations showcase the brass and percussion, and accompanied by mesmerizing solo vocals by Lisbeth Scott, you’ll truly believe you’re riding a majestic dragon! Lair easily earns its place next to Conan the Barbarian by Basil Poledouris, as a truly epic score.

In early 2013, when La-La Land Records’ MV Gerhard revealed that an expanded release of Debney’s Lair was in the works, Underscores took the opportunity to approach the label with the idea of following every step of the album’s development and production. Album producer and art director Dan Goldwasser kindly provided “log entries” documenting his work on the project.

Dokumentacja pracy nad albumem do "Lair"

Feb 28, 2013
Found out today from La-La Land Records that we will be releasing John Debney’s score to Lair, and I’ve been assigned to work on the project. Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) already has a one disc album from 2007 and we are going to expand upon it to make a 2-disc release. But first we need to find out what assets exist.

March 2, 2013
Coincidentally, I saw Debney tonight at an event, and I told him that we were going to be doing a release of Lair; he seemed very excited and willing to help us in any way possible. I need to reach out to him this week to see what assets he has.

March 11, 2013
Picked up the materials that Debney had sent over to La-La Land. This included an already-mastered disc (which was the previously released 2007album), as well as a second disc which had a few extra tracks. Interesting to note that there was pen notation on the back track list indicating an alternate (preferred) album sequence, which is not what came out in 2007. There was also a CD-R of synth demos, which might have some useful bonus material. Since Sony will be mastering this new album, we need to get unmastered assets - so I emailed Debney to see if he could help with that, and I’m now waiting for John’s assistant, Jaime Hartwick, to see what they have.

March 13, 2013
Just received all of the final stereo mixes (unmastered) from Debney’s office. This gives us over 160 minutes of music to work with, which will be pared down to the 2-disc set. Using the original concept album assembly (which is different than the 2007 digital release) as a basis, I worked to put together the album. I combined a few cues to create lengthier tracks that flowed together nicely, and sequenced it for an enjoyable listening experience.

March 16, 2013
After listening to the first assembly pass, I made a few adjustments to a couple of the tracks, including merging two tracks to create a more satisfying experience, as well as moving a few tracks around so that similar material doesn’t feel repetitive.

March 27, 2013
Now that Debney has signed off on the album assembly, I consolidated all the material and uploaded the 24-bit, 48 kHz album assembly to the SCEA FTP server. Sony then came back and said they wanted to change the track titles for a bunch of the tracks, so that they matched the previously-released album (so that people knew which tracks were new and what was already available). They also provided some of the artwork assets, so I was able to get a start figuring out some of the booklet and disc artwork.

August 10, 2013
Once I got Jeff Bond’s liner notes, I took the available art assets that Sony had provided and put together the artwork package. I still needed to get final credits, but will get those when the album is mastered.

December 30, 2013
The first round of album masters arrived today from Sony, and I’ll be listening to them and giving them feedback and notes next week.

February 6, 2014
After two passes, the album master has been tweaked and sounds phenomenal. It’s been approved!

February 11, 2014
The artwork has been sent to SCEA for their notes and feedback.

February 28, 2014
SCEA had some minor adjustments to the album artwork, which were implemented, and now we’re just waiting on final signoff!

March 9, 2014
SCEA has signed off on the artwork, and the album master has gone off to the plant, and the artwork off to the printer for pre-press proofing!

March 13, 2014
The artwork has been proof-approved, and is off to manufacturing. Debney has agreed to sign a bunch of booklets for the people who order on the La-La Land website when it’s released, likely in early April.

The 2-disc set of Lair will be available for order on 04/08/2014 at La-La Land.

Album credits:

Music composed by John Debney
Additional music by Kevin Kaska
Produced by John Debney
Conducted by Nick Ingman
Orchestrations by Kevin Kaska
Score recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, United Kingdom
Music recorded by Simon Rhodes
Featuring the songwriting and voice of Lisbeth Scott
Ethnic vocals by Tanja Tzarovska
Ethnic instruments and vocals recorded by Jimmy Hoyson
Music mixed by Joel Yarger, Jonathan Mayer & Jimmy Hoyson
Soundtrack album produced by Dan Goldwasser & John Debney
Executive producers for La-La Land Records : MV Gerhard & Matt Verboys
Album art direction : Dan Goldwasser at Warm Butter Design
Lair Concert Suite performed by the Orchestra Filarmonia and the Ziryab Choir, conducted by John Debney

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#10 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » pn kwie 07, 2014 22:08 pm

Nowe info o wydaniach La Li - niestety, nie będzie autografów do "Lair"...

While it had been announced as such previously, there will NOT be autographed copies of LAIR available from our website. Mr. Debney had every intention of signing copies for us, but his schedule unexpectedly took him abroad and he was not able to sign the booklets in time for Tuesday's release. Again, to dispell any confusion -- no autographed copies of LAIR.
However, we do have a surprise announcement about a great sale going live on our site at 12noon PST tomorrow...

SPRING FEVER BLOWOUT! We've got the fever bad in La-La Land and we're spreading the love to our customers with an unbeatable 20% OFF SALE! That's right, we'll take 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER! Simply place your online order and 20% of your total price will be automatically deducted at checkout. (NOTE: This offer applies only to titles currently in stock). Sale starts 4/8 at 12noon (PST) and runs through 4/21 (11:59pm PST).
Only at www.lalalandrecords.com

We hope you take advantage of this great sale event. It's a perfect opportunity to pick up Debney's amazing LAIR release, along with any in-stock items from our catalog you've been thinking about!

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#11 Post autor: Adam » wt kwie 08, 2014 14:26 pm

pieprzenie :mrgreen: lot z LA do Londynu wiadomo ile godzin trwa - to by z tysiak okładek nie spiesząc się mógł podpisał za ten czas a potem przesłać UPSem, jakby mu się tylko chciało :P

szkoda bo taki mocny tytuł toaż prosiło się o autograf na nim ehhh :cry:
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Charles
Asystent orkiestratora

#12 Post autor: Charles » wt kwie 08, 2014 22:02 pm

TRACK LISTING: THE UNKNOWN KNOWN

Theme From Unknown 4:16
Two Sides 1:58
Marimba Foghorn 7:01
Rummy’s Theme 2:42
Himself 0:42
Drones 4:36
Ford Assassination 2:18
Snowflakes 2:37
Shakespeare 1:35
Smokers 2:12
The Haynes Memo 3:24
What You Know 1:46
Reagan 2:01
Absence of Evidence 2:58
Geneva 1:55
Limits 1:14
Dora Farms 2:50
Full Boil 0:57
Abu Ghraib 1:31
Detainees 1:36
The Resignation 0:48
Better to Not Go 2:10
Joyce 1:18
Main Titles 2:06
Unknown–Piano Solo 3:39
TOTAL DISC TIME: 60:15
Płacz i lament, bo chcieli prostą jak konstrukcję cepa muzyczkę do posłuchania w samochodzie, a dostali cholernie złożony twór.

Awatar użytkownika
Michał Turkowski

#13 Post autor: Michał Turkowski » czw kwie 10, 2014 11:06 am

LAIR

LIMTED EDITION OF 2000 UNITS

NOTE: There are NO autographed copies of this title available.

STARTS SHIPPING APRIL 8th

La-La Land Records and Sony Computer Entertainment America proudly present the CD premiere of John Debney's (JOBS, PREDATORS, PASSION OF THE CHRIST, THE RELIC) astonishing original score to the 2007 videogame LAIR. Debney's blockbuster score to this epic-adventure-fantasy game is considered to be among the finest music ever written for the medium. It's an orchestral powerhouse that reaches the same rarified heights as such beloved fantasy film scores as CONAN THE BARBARIAN, WILLOW and THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY. Now, finally, LAIR gets the deluxe treatment it has always warranted. Remastered and expanded beyond its initial download-only release, this jam-packed 2-CD presentation of LAIR, produced by John Debney and Dan Goldwasser, and mastered by Marc Senasac at Sony PlayStation, even includes the live concert suite performed by the The Orchestra Filarmonia and Ziryab Choir at the BSO Spirit Awards. Exclusive in-depth liner notes by Jeff Bond complement the adventurous art design by Dan Goldwasser. This is a limited edition of 2000 Units.

TRACK LISTING:

DISC 1

Lair Main Title 2:13
Breaking the Ice§ 1:32
Prologue* 3:24
Love Theme* 4:01
Diviner Battle§ 4:17
Darkness Theme 3:59
Firestorm 3:57
Diviner's Theme 2:09
Funeral Pyre 0:54
Blood River§ 3:34
The Last Straw 2:39
Bridge Battle 3:32
Lair Main Menu 2:24
Lost 2:10
Lodan 1:52
Serpent Strait 2:29
Rohn's Theme 2:07
The Search for Food*/Campfire Discussion* 3:23
Bridge of the Ancients/The Ice*§ 2:43
Mokai Camp Attack*/Reach Mokai City* 4:30
Defenses Overrun*§ 2:33
TOTAL DISC TIME: 60:11

DISC 2
The Holy City of Mokai*§ 2:16
Return to Mokai City, Pt. I 1:51
Preparing for Battle*/Maelstrom*/After Burners* 2:38
Return to Mokai City, Pt. II 3:44
Mokai Theme 2:15
Rohn Is Tricked*/Hope* 1:03
Steam Giant* 1:32
Elegy 3:26
Ruins of Mokai 1:04
Final Attack§ 2:09
Desert*/The Guardians Decide*/Prophet Battle* 2:59
The Search for Water*/Deadman's Basin 4:59
Battle for Asylia 4:24
Epilogue 3:18
Lair Concert Suite* 11:25
Lair Trailer* 2:11
Lair Battle Variation #1--The Hero* (synth demo) 2:10
Rohn Theme�The Quest* (synth demo) 1:47
TOTAL DISC TIME: 55:16

TOTAL ALBUM TIME: 115:27
§ Composed by Kevin Kaska * Previously Unreleased
RETAIL PRICE: $19.98

LLLCD 1286

Klipy:

http://www.lalalandrecords.com/Lair.html

Już nie mogę się doczekać aż przyjdzie album, będzie MOC !!! 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#14 Post autor: Adam » czw kwie 10, 2014 14:26 pm

setlista wygląda mądrze, nadzwyczaj dobrze patrząc po tym jak LaLa lubi ciąć płytki.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Templar
+ W.A. Mozart +
Kontakt:

#15 Post autor: Templar » wt kwie 15, 2014 21:30 pm

Dostałem Laira dzisiaj, ładne wydanie, porządna książeczka, szkoda tylko, że z tymi autografami się nie udało, na tym albumie to akurat bardzo bym chciał mieć :( Zdjęcia/skany wydania w temacie "Wydania płytowe w realu [galerie / dyskusje]".
Obrazek

"Problem z cytatami w internecie jest taki, że ludzie natychmiast wierzą w ich prawdę" - Abraham Lincoln

http://www.lastfm.pl/user/iTemplar

ODPOWIEDZ