GEOFF ZANELLI - INTO THE WEST - 2CD COMPLETE (LA-LA LAND)

W tym miejscu piszemy o wszelkich sprawach dotyczących wydań muzyki filmowej, zarówno tych limitowanych, jak i tych nieco szerzej dostępnych. Jeśli szukasz jakiejś rzadkiej płyty, chcesz się dowiedzieć gdzie ją kupić, od kogo i za ile to jest miejsce dla Ciebie
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

GEOFF ZANELLI - INTO THE WEST - 2CD COMPLETE (LA-LA LAND)

#1 Post autor: Adam » wt lut 12, 2013 21:27 pm

INTO THE WEST Soundtrack Release Announced

Paramount Music and La-La Land Records to release

Geoff Zanelli’s Emmy®-winning score

LOS ANGELES February 12, 2013 – Eight years after the DreamWorks Television and Steven Spielberg-produced INTO THE WEST made its television debut, the Emmy®-award winning score by Geoff Zanelli is being released. The release comes after sustained public interest and requests, which have surged in the past year following the series re-airing on AMC.

Paramount Music will distribute the digital version of the soundtrack, with La-La Land Records handling the physical release. The 2-disc album will feature 51 tracks from the miniseries and is expected to be available by spring 2013.

The INTO THE WEST mini-series was produced by DreamWorks Television and Steven Spielberg, and debuted on June 10, 2005. INTO THE WEST received 16 Emmy® award nominations in 2006, more than any other program that year. It went on to win two Emmys®, including Outstanding Music Composition for Geoff Zanelli’s stirring score.

Zanelli’s music was most recently heard in Walt Disney Pictures’ “The Odd Life of Timothy Green,” which earned him attention from the music community, including a profile in the prestigious Variety Music for Screens: Oscar Issue. Zanelli’s repertoire includes “Disturbia,” “Secret Window” and “The Pacific,” for which he was also nominated for an Emmy®-award. A longtime collaborator with Hans Zimmer, Zanelli’s work is also featured in “The Pirates of the Caribbean” series, and the upcoming film “The Lone Ranger.”
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
DanielosVK
Howardelis Vangeshore

Re: GEOFF ZANELLI - INTO THE WEST - 2CD COMPLETE (LA-LA LAND

#2 Post autor: DanielosVK » wt lut 12, 2013 21:57 pm

Czekamy. :P
Fe.

Cóż za score, Howard Shore.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#3 Post autor: Adam » wt lut 12, 2013 22:03 pm

no akurat ten score jest świetny. jedyne co mu wyszło ponad normę. i cokolwiek co mu wyszło.

jaki będzie w wersji 2cd/51 traków nie wiem. ale wiem że oficjalny promos dreamworksa jest b fajny.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
kiedyśgrześ
+ W.A. Mozart +

#4 Post autor: kiedyśgrześ » śr lut 13, 2013 02:17 am

na jego stonce było przeszło 30 numerów z tego filmu do odsłuchu, ostało się 5 :P
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#5 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » pn lut 25, 2013 17:22 pm

I wydanie totalnie zlane przez uprzedzenia względem kompozytora i wynikające z najzwyklejszej ignorancji. :roll: Gdyż gdyby ktoś się wysilił i sięgnął po promo, czy też do głupiego youtube'a:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXVropo9b8g

to by się przekonał, że nie należy oceniać soundtrack od razu po nazwisku. Z tego co wiem, to chyba nawet Zanelli otrzymał za ten score Emmy.
Ja z chęcią przesłucham tego pełnego wydania. Promo mi się podobało, więc zobaczymy co tutaj otrzymamy.
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

ODPOWIEDZ