La La Land - 27 listopad - Innerspace / The Fugitive / Panic

W tym miejscu piszemy o wszelkich sprawach dotyczących wydań muzyki filmowej, zarówno tych limitowanych, jak i tych nieco szerzej dostępnych. Jeśli szukasz jakiejś rzadkiej płyty, chcesz się dowiedzieć gdzie ją kupić, od kogo i za ile to jest miejsce dla Ciebie
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#16 Post autor: Adam » śr gru 02, 2009 12:08 pm

chyba zawsze był 50/100 max, ale nie jestem pewien.

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#17 Post autor: Althazan » śr gru 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Bucholc Krok pisze:A tak właściwie to ile może być podpisanych kopii? Raczej podobne ilości, czy zależy od kompozytora?
Z reguły około 100. Czasem nieco więcej, jak kompozytor ma dobry dzień i się rozpędzi (Conti - Masters... - około 150)...

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#18 Post autor: Althazan » czw gru 03, 2009 17:00 pm

Jak ktoś chce kupić Innerspace - ostrzeżenie - w La-La Landzie zostało mniej niż 200szt.

Awatar użytkownika
Bucholc Krok
Jean-Baptiste Lully

#19 Post autor: Bucholc Krok » czw gru 03, 2009 17:02 pm

IQ też mają 200 od dłuższego czasu.. :)

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#20 Post autor: Althazan » czw gru 03, 2009 17:11 pm

Ale nie zeszło do 200szt. w dwa dni...

Awatar użytkownika
Bucholc Krok
Jean-Baptiste Lully

#21 Post autor: Bucholc Krok » sob gru 05, 2009 21:29 pm

No i Lala już nie ma Innerspace, a u partaczy z SAE jest limit na głowę. :)

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#22 Post autor: Althazan » sob gru 05, 2009 21:56 pm

Jednak jest różnica z IQ, co?
Napisałbym: "A nie mówiłem?", ale mi nie wypada... ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Bucholc Krok
Jean-Baptiste Lully

#23 Post autor: Bucholc Krok » sob gru 05, 2009 22:39 pm

IQ miała zejść już bodaj miesiąc temu, a jeszcze wcześniej przewidywałeś, że pójdzie w tydzień od momentu rozpoczęcia sprzedaży, jeśli dobrze pamiętam. ;) :P Tak czy inaczej dobrze, że się jednak w czwartek zdecydowałem. I tak za późno, bo skończyła się promocja i teraz większość płyt znowu jest za 6$ i więcej. :)

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#24 Post autor: Althazan » wt gru 08, 2009 11:46 am

Mały update: sprzedano już ponad 2000szt. "The Fugitive"... :)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#25 Post autor: Adam » pt lut 05, 2010 09:59 am

hmm czyżby Fugitive miał jakiś defekt?

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts ... &archive=0

Partacze? :)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Althazan
+ Georges Delerue +

#26 Post autor: Althazan » pt lut 05, 2010 10:46 am

To są takie "kliki" ja na BTTF. To tylko świadczy o tym, że wydawcy robią tylko aby zrobić - masówka, ot, co! Cholera jasna, mogliby chociaż z 10 razy cały score na dobrym sprzęcie posłuchać. A jak oni słuchają w samochodach, to trudno się dziwić, że tego nie usłyszą...
A "Nicola" to słucha wszystko na słuchawkach chyba - taki sposób, wiesz, żeby "coś wyłapać" i "zaistnieć". Na forum Intrady już ją/go opieprzali za czepialstwo. Ja tam się zgadzam, że robią teraz płyty na odczep i nie dbają przesadnie o wydanie. Tu jest lepszy post prawdziwego fana "The Fugitive", nawet Jeff Bond się z nim zgodził:

" I actually don't hear either glitch in my copy. Are you listening to a version you ripped to your computer? If so, that's probably your problem.

There are a number of issues that have been bugging me about this set, and I'm surprised they haven't really come up considering the number of people here who've purchased it.

The Fugitive is one of my "Holy Grails" (hate saying this, but this is my most-bootlegged title, having about 5 different versions of it), but this La-La-Land set was made with equal parts love and carelessness.

- First of all, the bootleg-looking artwork. Guys, seriously reconsider using Fein as your designer. The words LIMITED EDITION look like one of those Concorde bootlegs from back in the day.

- There are a number of tracks that were featured on the album that are not denoted. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the majority of the cues on this LLL release are combined (yes, I'm complaining about this again), so they could've gotten "lost" in their own album.

- Related to combining cues, I'm of two minds. For instance, the Concord (not to be confused with the bootlegger Concorde) release of the Indiana Jones scores was amazing, but the way Williams recorded the score, it was clear (judging by most of the new cues' "non-endings") that the intention was to have them merged. In that case, combining cues would've been helpful, but according to them, they had to preserve the original album (which doesn't make complete sense at times, but I digress). The other side of this is combining cues because "that's what it's like in the movie." We can all agree that the "Ultimate Edition" of The Phantom Menace was a huge mistake, right? Unless the track is 9 seconds long, I don't think that it should be combined with another cue. If it was written as a standalone piece of music (and not meant to be merged like the Williams Indy material), it should be a standalone piece of music. In LLL's Fugitive, tracks are sometimes merged to make them at odds with each other. I'm thinking about "The Dream/Kimble Dyes His Hair," where the two tracks couldn't be more different, and "The Montage/Cops Bust The Boys/Computer Search," where the latter third of the track just doesn't need to be in the index at all.

- There's a note in there about being able to "recreate the original album sequence," which is just blatantly false, unless it means, "recreate the original album by fast-forwarding 3 minutes of other music, and then putting up with crossfades that go 10 seconds into an original album cue, as if it's America's Top 40."

- The "Helicopter Chase" cue on the LLL edition is the Elektra album version (which is comprised of two cues: "Helicopter Chase" and "The Hand" - it's the "Copeland...be good" music). In Jeff Bond's notes, he writes that this section of the cue was "dialed out in the final film" but the music he's talking about appears two tracks earlier on the album (Granted, he might not've heard the final edition, but the music is literally 10 minutes earlier in the score)!

- Someone else mentioned a missing cue (the ID photo montage), but I honestly didn't notice that until he mentioned it.

- Alternates labeled incorrectly in the notes or on the packaging:

D2T12. No Press (Alternate) is actually No Press (No Sax).

D2T13. No Press (No Sax) is actually Kimble Dyes His Hair (No Sax). Is no one double checking this?

D2T14. Cops Bust The Boys (Alternate) - In the notes, Bond says he's not sure which bust this cue is referring to, even though it sounds almost exactly the same as the cue in the film, also titled "Cops Bust The Boys." He guesses that it's an alternate for the "Copeland Bust."

D2T16. Roof Fight Pt. 1 (Less Percussion) - I can't hear any difference at all, even though the notes suggest that it is "a less heavy duty version" of the cue as it appears in the film? What? Reading through the track analysis, it's hard to imagine that this was written by the same Jeff Bond who writes such great notes for the FSM titles (especially that Twilight Zone: The Movie set). Jeff, what the hell happened, man?

All of the space used for the "alternates" and the demo (which is honestly not interesting enough to warrant release) could've been used to put the ACTUAL (corrected) Elektra album tracks that were buried on the LLL version (like "Subway Fight," "Stairway Chase," "Sykes' Apt" and "It's Over."

After listening to the entire set and reading through the notes, while I still love this score and am extremely glad it's out there, I had to come to the following conclusions:

1. This was put together by people who clearly don't know this score well.
2. They aren't spending enough time with the package as a whole, because the whole thing looks like it was never proofread or scrutinized in any way before putting it out.
3. Whatever label is releasing FALLING DOWN, please don't combine cues, especially the action stuff at the end."

Takie błędy, że faktycznie zgroza. Niby się spieszyli, ale po co? Nie lepiej dopracować? Nie, bo... kasa ucieka... ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#27 Post autor: Adam » pt lut 05, 2010 10:50 am

oj to Bucholc będzie miał partacza kolejnego ;-)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Bucholc Krok
Jean-Baptiste Lully

#28 Post autor: Bucholc Krok » pt lut 05, 2010 15:29 pm

Widzisz, Adam, problem w tym, że na partactwie Edka tylko ja tracę, a na partactwie Lali także TY. Więc nie rozumiem tego dowcipkowania. :P

A co do tej całej sytuacji to normalnie "chamstwo w państwie" :!:

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#29 Post autor: Adam » pt lut 05, 2010 15:33 pm

ja tej płyty nie kupuję i nie zamierzam, i wcale nie dlatego że coś tam niby klika czy że cover wygląda jak robiony w paincie.. :)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Bucholc Krok
Jean-Baptiste Lully

#30 Post autor: Bucholc Krok » pt lut 05, 2010 15:44 pm

Ale kupisz inną płytę, która też będzie spartolona..

ODPOWIEDZ