Abel Korzeniowski - Nocturnal Animals (2016)

Tutaj dyskutujemy o poszczególnych ścieżkach dźwiękowych napisanych na potrzeby kina.
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

Abel Korzeniowski - Nocturnal Animals (2016)

#1 Post autor: Adam » wt paź 18, 2016 22:40 pm

CD - 18.11.2016 - Silva Screen UK.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

Re: Abel Korzeniowski - Nocturnal Animals (2016)

#2 Post autor: Adam » śr paź 19, 2016 19:10 pm

no film wcale takich arcy cudownych recek nie zbiera, również u nas, ciekawe skąd ten lew...
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#3 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » czw paź 20, 2016 22:18 pm

Średnio 8.0 na IMDb, na RottenTomatoes 80%, 35 recenzji z czego 28 pozytywnych. To raczej dobry wynik i czekamy na herrmannowski score Abla. :)
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

hp_gof

#4 Post autor: hp_gof » śr paź 26, 2016 19:19 pm

No i jest pierwszy utwór, prosto z czołówki filmu :) Stary, dobry Abel! :) :) :)
https://soundcloud.com/backlotmusic/way ... rzeniowski

Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

#5 Post autor: Mystery » śr paź 26, 2016 19:23 pm

To na pewno nie z tego 2&3 sezonu Penny? :)

Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

#7 Post autor: Mystery » śr paź 26, 2016 19:28 pm

Dobry track, ta fajna Ablowa ekspresyjność, no i pod koniec i tego Herrmanna trochę było, czekamy na więcej :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Ghostek
Hardkorowy Koksu
Kontakt:

#8 Post autor: Ghostek » śr paź 26, 2016 19:48 pm

Jak w takim tonie będzie pozostała część score, to będzie szansa na noma do Oscara ;)
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#9 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » pt paź 28, 2016 20:57 pm

Tracklista:

1. Wayward Sisters
2. Exhibition
3. Restless
4. A Solitary Woman
5. Off the Road
6. Revenge
7. The Field
8. Crossroads
9. Mothers
10. City Lights
11. Table for Two
12. The Field (alt. version)
13. Fairy Tale (bonus track)

A sam temat ładny, choć trochę pokazuje jaki dla niektórych może być problem z muzyką Abla Korzeniowskiego i dlaczego niektórzy mogą go trochę krytykować. On prawie cały czas używa akordy Dur i Moll. Przez to czasami ta muzyka może wydawać się statyczna. Unosi się nad wszystkimi, ale mało ingeruje i podobnie jest z tym tematem.

Awatar użytkownika
Mystery
James Horner

#10 Post autor: Mystery » pt paź 28, 2016 21:50 pm

Znów zgrabny album od Abla, a co do muzyki to miejmy nadzieję, że będzie jednak bardziej różnorodna, od tytułowego kawałka.

hp_gof

#11 Post autor: hp_gof » sob paź 29, 2016 07:57 am

Abel na fejsie napisał, że album będzie miał niecałe 34 minuty i będzie to praktycznie complete score + jeden track, który nie wszedł do filmu. W filmie muzyki może być trochę więcej, bo niektóre tematy się powtarzają.

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#12 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » sob paź 29, 2016 13:23 pm

34 minuty i mniej więcej tyle samo może być jej w filmie? :? Hm, żeby tylko później score się nie okazał był wałkowaniem w kółko tego i jednego tematu. Chociaż może koneserom muzyki filmowej, spodoba się operowanie ciszą? :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#13 Post autor: Adam » sob paź 29, 2016 15:08 pm

Abel chyba singla wydaje :mrgreen: myślałem że debilne czasy 30-minutowych scorów się skończyły wraz ze starą polityką Varese z 15 lat temu...
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#14 Post autor: hp_gof » ndz paź 30, 2016 10:17 am

Wywiad z Ablem o Nocturnal Animals: https://www.wheretowatch.com/2016/10/ta ... al-animals
We spoke with the composer about re-teaming with Ford, going from TV to film (and back again) and more.

So what was it like to go back to work with Ford?
Seven years later after A Single Man, yeah, it was a really long break, so at some point I thought maybe Tom lost his appetite for film, but fortunately it was more of him being caught in his fashion world, spending time with his kids and his family, so after seven years, he called again.

The material is moody and nuanced, like A Single Man, but the similarities pretty much stop there.
This film was, I thought, on a different level. Comparing it to A Single Man, Nocturnal Animals felt like it had the same directing hand, but at the same time it was no longer just an art house movie, it had a wider appeal to a larger audience. We have two films in one, basically, and the thriller part is naturally more understood by a wider audience. There’s the same intensity in the emotions from A Single Man to this film, it’s just a very different kind of emotional intensity. In A Single Man, George’s intensity was internal, in Nocturnal Animals, it comes also from the outside world.

What was your reaction to the material?
My first reaction was that he'd somehow improved during those seven years, even without doing films in between. I watched it in London, he was really secretive about it and didn’t want to send anything online, to let me watch it in LA. This was like watching A Single Man, when my first viewing was watching it in a room with him. At the time I was one of only three people who had seen it, and it was really closely under wraps. I don’t think anybody in the studio had seen it. So I didn’t know much about it beforehand.

The whole process of working with Tom this time was very, very adventurous. The main reason was that because this time Tom was stationed in London, with A Single Man it was mostly L.A., he wanted me to work closely with him so he could come by and listen. As a result, we decided to move my studio to London, and this took a substantial amount of time and energy. I didn’t think it would be possible, but they moved my studio from LA to Soho in London. I came to London with my producer and my wife, and we worked there from 10am to 2 or 4am, locked in a basement (laughs). It was a very comfortable confinement, but somehow we managed to get it done. If you talk to other people, this is an unusual scenario that someone would work outside of his comfort zone. Moving the studio was a big logistical task.

So Tom's there with you every step of the way?
The process in London was really intense and focused. We were meeting every other day, Tom was giving me his input. It’s so beautifully shot and edited. Working with this kind of picture is incredibly exciting, and, intimidating to some extent. You see a beautiful composition and you just want your parts to be as good.

What was your approach to fashioning the score to a movie that gets very weird, and, as you said, plays out as almost parallel storylines?
Nocturnal Animals is a slightly larger score in terms of orchestration. We recorded in London with their session players, and the orchestral forces were stronger, but there’s some electronic elements. But, it’s not a long score because this movie didn’t really call for wall-to-wall music. It’s only in crucial places, but when it comes in you can really hear it and you’re aware of it. It’s a really carefully balanced and chosen amount, contrasting with the gritty, raw character in the second part of the film, which is almost without music.

Awatar użytkownika
Tomek
Redaktor Kaktus
Kontakt:

#15 Post autor: Tomek » ndz paź 30, 2016 17:47 pm

Adam pisze:Abel chyba singla wydaje :mrgreen: myślałem że debilne czasy 30-minutowych scorów się skończyły wraz ze starą polityką Varese z 15 lat temu...
Ale chyba doczytałeś, że cały score trwa tyle i ani sekundy więcej? Czyli Korzeniowski miał nagrać dodatkowe 44 minuty materiału, żebyś miał zapchaną pełną płytę i nie czuł się jak w "debilnych" czasach?

Przy totalnym przesycie 70-80 minutowych wydań, z których 90% to wtórne anonimy, których nie da się przejść, 30-40 minutowe albumy są często orzeźwiające.
Obrazek

ODPOWIEDZ