FMF i inne Festiwale Muzyki Filmowej oraz Koncerty

Tutaj dyskutujemy o poszczególnych ścieżkach dźwiękowych napisanych na potrzeby kina.
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

Re: FMF i inne Festiwale Muzyki Filmowej oraz Koncerty

#4276 Post autor: Adam » ndz mar 25, 2018 17:57 pm

no to Wiedeń znów pozamiata jakimś grubym nazwiskiem, opóźniali ogłoszenie bo dogadywali szczegóły z tegorocznym gościem:

Dear all, we have been asked several times when our concerts are planned, this year. We are a little late but still had to talk with our this year's awardee.
Now, things are clear and we will announce the awardee, soon (you will be happy, we guess)!

Concert dates are: October 18th and 19th, 2018
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#4277 Post autor: hp_gof » ndz mar 25, 2018 17:59 pm

Nie zdziwiłbym się, gdyby to był Dżon :mrgreen: To jest baaaaardzo możliwe ;) Nie sądzę, żeby Dżonneł przyjeżdżał do Europy tylko na jeden koncert do Londynu.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4278 Post autor: Adam » ndz mar 25, 2018 18:01 pm

no pasuje idealnie, bo raz że spokojnie jetlaga odeśpi, nie będzie po męczącej podróży, a w dodatku dla takiego starego nerda zwiedzić tamtejsze domy-muzea tych Beethovenów czy innych jego guru, to będzie bardzo kuszącą propozycja, do tego Londek zna na pamięć od dekad, a w Wiedniu pewnie nie był od stu o ile w ogóle, a po paru dniach sobie doleci do Londka..

Ale koncert w RAH i tak będzie lepszy, bo raz że miejsce lepsze, a dwa w Wiedniu nikt z gości nie dyryguje, tylko wszystkich obskakuje młodszy Njuman, no i mała orkiestra no name..
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#4279 Post autor: hp_gof » ndz mar 25, 2018 18:05 pm

I RAH jest większy, więc łatwiej bilety (mimo wszystko) BYŁO dostać. I zapewne też taniej.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4280 Post autor: Adam » ndz mar 25, 2018 18:06 pm

to miejsce gdzie to w Wiedniu grają to jest klita w dodatku z średniawą akustyką (z tego co słyszałem od bywalców tam), a scena z tych klipów to wygląda na mniejszą jak ta orkiestra tam siedzi, niż ta w krakowskiej rozpadającej się filharmonii..

tak czy siak mnie nie będzie, już się wyprztykałem z urlopu dokumentnie.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#4281 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » śr mar 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Kiedy ewentualnie można kupować bilety na Wiedeń?
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4282 Post autor: Adam » śr mar 28, 2018 12:57 pm

nie podali jeszcze
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4283 Post autor: Adam » śr mar 28, 2018 18:28 pm

‘Joe Hisaishi Symphonic Concert: Music from the Studio Ghibli films of Hayao Miyazaki’. - San Jose, California.
AŻ 4 dni pod rząd, po jednym koncercie co wieczór :shock:

http://www.symphonysiliconvalley.org/co ... contID=281
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4284 Post autor: Adam » czw mar 29, 2018 16:37 pm

Adam pisze:
ndz mar 11, 2018 10:04 am
Ja TO chcę usłyszeć, szczególnie Can You Dig It :D

Brian Tyler - I will be conducting various scores of mine that have been orchestrated for a fully traditional Chinese orchestra!
The concert will also feature a spectacular array of Chinese vocalists and musicians performing an array of music.

Obrazek
widziałem nagranie Black Flag, i mimo obaw musze przyznać że zabrzmiało to fajnie. W nim główna zmiana była taka, że dorzucili masę erhu które grały dynamicznie rytm jak w oryginale smyczki. Orkiestra była duża, także nie było specjalnej różnicy, ale czuc było po prostu ten etniczny flow i to zdecydowanie. A ja ten koncert sobie początkowo wyobrażałem że wyjdzie z 5 gejsz na krzyż i zabrzdąka na jakiejś bałałajce ;-)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4285 Post autor: Adam » sob mar 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Obrazek

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the cult sci-fi/horror classic Killer Klowns From Outer Space, composer John Massari is bringing together a cacophony of circus goodness to a live-to-film concert experience, which will be taking place May 19 in Los Angeles’ Montalban Theater.

The concert will be performed by The Hollywood Chamber Orchestra with Massari conducting. The Dickies, who wrote the film’s theme song, will be present to perform their single. Additionally, there will be circus performers, magicians, klown kostumes, and more. There will also be a Q&A with The Chiodo Brothers, Massari, and cast members Grant Cramer and Suzanne Snyder.

Massari explains, “Clowns can be frightening, bizarre, and terrifying. We took that primordial fear and put it in a sci-fi movie. You have something that should make you happy and laugh, but now it will kill and eat you and… it’s from outer space! Who would have dreamed of this? That’s the craziest idea in the world.”

Here’s the planned itinerary:

At 6PM, the Kosmic Klown circus celebration will begin with stilt walkers, balloon folding artist Buster Balloon Cadwell, contortionist Bonnie Morgan, plus fortune tellers, strong men and women, magicians, body art, fan arts and crafts, and of course the Killer Klowns. There will be a pre-show Q&A at 7PM featuring Stephen Chiodo (writer/director), Charles Chiodo (writer/art director), Edward Chiodo (writer/producer), Grant Cramer (Mike Tobacco), Suzanne Snyder (Debbie Stone), members of The Dickies, and composer John Massari, moderated by Jim Branscome of Cinematic Void.

Following the Q&A, at 8PM, the film will be screened with its original musical score performed live by The Hollywood Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Massari. LA’s very own original punk rockers, The Dickies, will perform their enduring classic “Killer Klowns From Outer Space” theme song.

Massari adds, “For 30 years, love and loyalty from fans the world over made this extraordinary movie a beloved cult classic. This event is our way to celebrate Killer Klowns From Outer Space directly with these fans.”
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Kaonashi
Joe Hisaishi

#4286 Post autor: Kaonashi » sob mar 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Ciekawe czy czytał reckę swojego score'u na filmmusic.pl :wink:
Gdyby nie piraci, byłbym jak Zbigniew Hołdys - Eric Clapton.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4287 Post autor: Adam » sob mar 31, 2018 13:44 pm

Światowa premiera! "Apollo 13 - Live In Concert" - 21.07.2018 - Houston, Texas.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4288 Post autor: Adam » śr kwie 04, 2018 10:38 am

John Williams‘ traditional end-of-summer concerts at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles have already been announced. This year they will be held on Friday, August 31st, and Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of September 2018, celebrating a special anniversary: 40 years since he debuted at the Hollywood Bowl. The concerts, named “John Williams: Maestro of the Bowl – 40th Anniversary Celebration”, will be performed by the Los Angeles Philharmonic orchestra conducted by David Newman (first half) and John Williams (second half), with a program containing a selection of his best-known works, as well as images and video clips projected on a giant screen.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#4289 Post autor: Adam » pt kwie 06, 2018 21:56 pm

Mom, please! :cry:

Obrazek

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra-World Tour: The official KINGDOM HEARTS video game concert series goes back on tour starting June 2018. The acclaimed world-class quality orchestral performances will thrill tens of thousands more fans around the globe!

After celebrating the 15th anniversary of the KINGDOM HEARTS video game series in major cities with the launch of the first-ever official orchestral concert tour in 2017, the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World Tour - concert series is back on the road for a second wave of worldwide performances starting June 2018. Discover the acclaimed concert produced under the supervision of game director Tetsuya Nomura himself, and with music program supervised by original composer Yoko Shimomura!

100+ Musicians and Choir + HD Giant Screen Video Projection + with Composer Yoko Shimomura in attendance, and a Meet & Greet with her (only 100 VIP tickets available on each concerts!)

info - http://www.wildfaery.com/info/en/kingdomhearts2018

Cały świat poza PL, a w EU tylko w Monachium i w Mediolanie
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Wawrzyniec
Hans Zimmer
Kontakt:

#4290 Post autor: Wawrzyniec » sob kwie 07, 2018 13:09 pm

Z ciekawości, czy ktoś poza Markiem Łachem wybiera się na koncert Ramona z Gry o Tron?
#WinaHansa #IStandByDaenerys

ODPOWIEDZ