FMF i inne Festiwale Muzyki Filmowej oraz Koncerty

Tutaj dyskutujemy o poszczególnych ścieżkach dźwiękowych napisanych na potrzeby kina.
Wiadomość
Autor
Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

Re: FMF i inne Festiwale Muzyki Filmowej oraz Koncerty

#5116 Post autor: Adam » pn mar 25, 2019 20:25 pm

może jest 8)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Paweł Stroiński
Ridley Scott
Kontakt:

#5117 Post autor: Paweł Stroiński » pn mar 25, 2019 21:14 pm

Chciałbyś Davidkę, co? 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5118 Post autor: Adam » pn mar 25, 2019 22:40 pm

Co prawda nie gustuję, ale za jego konto bankowe bym zrobił wyjątek i się sprzedał jak dziwka, a potem prawa autorskie do ekranizacji sprzedał Netflixowi by zrobili o tym, oczywiście w PG-13 jak zawsze, „Niemoralną Propozycję 2”. 8)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Wojteł
John Williams

#5119 Post autor: Wojteł » wt mar 26, 2019 00:08 am

Lepiej przypomnij sobie po latach, że to było molestowanie :P
Haha Śląsk węgiel zadupie gwara

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5120 Post autor: Adam » wt mar 26, 2019 08:10 am

To już jest passe, każdy z tym wyskakuje :)
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Paweł Stroiński
Ridley Scott
Kontakt:

#5121 Post autor: Paweł Stroiński » wt mar 26, 2019 11:54 am

Adam pisze:
pn mar 25, 2019 22:40 pm
Co prawda nie gustuję, ale za jego konto bankowe bym zrobił wyjątek i się sprzedał jak dziwka, a potem prawa autorskie do ekranizacji sprzedał Netflixowi by zrobili o tym, oczywiście w PG-13 jak zawsze, „Niemoralną Propozycję 2”. 8)
Mówimy o sytuacji, w której jeden z nich byłby kobietą. Wolałbyś Michaelę Giacchino czy Davidę Arnold? ;)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5122 Post autor: Adam » wt mar 26, 2019 13:40 pm

nie lubię hipsterów więc zdecydowanie Arni :P
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Paweł Stroiński
Ridley Scott
Kontakt:

#5123 Post autor: Paweł Stroiński » wt mar 26, 2019 15:15 pm

Czyli chciałbyś Davidkę 8)

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5124 Post autor: Adam » wt mar 26, 2019 18:26 pm

Muzycznie też lepszy 8)
#FUCKVINYL

hp_gof

#5125 Post autor: hp_gof » czw mar 28, 2019 11:08 am

Beltrami głównym gościem WSA w Gent.
https://www.worldsoundtrackawards.com/e ... -2019/2258
Marco Beltrami is central guest World Soundtrack Awards at Film Fest Gent 2019

Held on October 18th, the World Soundtrack Awards will welcome Marco Beltrami, two-time Oscar nominated composer and one of the most brilliant film composers of his generation, known for his unique collaborations with some of the world’s most respected and iconic filmmakers such as Kathryn Bigelow, James Mangold, Guillermo Del Toro, Wes Craven, Bertrand Tavernier, Tommy Lee Jones and Jean-François Richet.

The acclaimed American composer recently scored the critically-acclaimed box-office hit 'A Quiet Place', which was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Score and shortlisted for Best Score for the Oscars, 'Velvet Buzzsaw' for Netflix, and National Geographic’s 2019 Oscar-winning documentary 'Free Solo'.

Honoree Marco Beltrami: "It is truly humbling to be recognized by Film Fest Gent and its World Soundtrack Awards for my body of work. I am so thrilled to follow such iconic composers who have been honoured in Ghent in previous years, including Carter Burwell, Alan Silvestri, Angelo Badalamenti, Craig Armstrong and many more."

Within the framework of the upcoming World Soundtrack Awards, Film Fest Gent will host a full concert dedicated to Marco Beltrami’s film work. Brussels Philharmonic, conducted by Dirk Brossé, will perform the original scores composed by Marco Beltrami & Tamar-kali accompanied by film clips on the big screen.

Versatile composer

Marco Beltrami established an early reputation as a genre innovator with his non-traditional horror scores for the 'Scream'-franchise. Beltrami’s musical palette has since expanded to virtually all film genres. Beltrami has received accolades for his music including two Academy Award nominations for Best Score: for James Mangold’s drama '3:10 to Yuma' and for Best Picture winner 'The Hurt Locker'. In 2011 Beltrami won a Golden Satellite Award (Best Film Score of the Year) for 'Soul Surfer'. Beltrami also scored the Marvel film 'Logan', the theme for the hit video game 'Fortnite' and 'First They Killed My Father' by Angelina Jolie.

Film Fest Gent’s music director Dirk Brossé: "We are thrilled to welcome Marco Beltrami at the World Soundtrack Awards Concert in Ghent! He’s currently one of the most all-round composers whose music moves within the most diverse musical styles and genres. Marco’s extensive orchestral color palette ranges from intimate transparent tone hues, such as his music for Tommy Lee Jones’ 'The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada', to large bombastic orchestral indulgences such as his scores to blockbusters 'World War Z' or 'Ben-Hur'. Dedicating considerable attention to melody and obsessed by rhythms, Marco disposes of a rich palette of both acoustic and electronic colors. Very much looking forward to this edition!"

Collaborations

Next to his creative and loyal collaboration with legendary genre directors Wes Craven and Guillermo Del Toro, Beltrami has lent his voice to such unique hit films as 'Live Free or Die Hard', 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines', 'Gods of Egypt' and 'I, Robot'. Other remarkable and compelling scores include 'The Homesman' and 'The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada' directed by Tommy Lee Jones, the zombie comedy 'Warm Bodies' by Jonathan Levin, 'Snowpiercer' starring Chris Evans and directed by Joon-ho Bong, the Brad Pitt action thriller 'World War Z', James Mangold’s 'The Wolverine', as well as a couple of interesting collaborations with European-based directors: 'The Drop' by Belgian Oscar-nominated director Michaël R. Roskam, 'In the Electric Mist' by internationally acclaimed French director Bertrand Tavernier and both 'L’Ennemi Public N°1' and 'L’Instinct du Mort' by French filmmaker Jean-François Richet.

Most recently, Marco Beltrami has completed the score for William Eubank’s 'Underwater' and 'Ford v. Ferrari', directed by James Mangold and starring Christian Bale and Matt Damon, Paramount Pictures sci-fi feature 'Gemini Man' directed by Oscar-winning director Ang Lee, the Zac Efron-starrer 'Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Vile, and Evil', and Jordan Peele’s 'The Twilight Zone'. Beltrami is currently writing the original music to 'The Englishman'.

Discovery of the year

Film Fest Gent also welcomes Brooklyn born musician and composer Tamar-kali, who, during last year’s World Soundtrack Awards, won the 'Discovery of the Year' award for Dee Rees’ Oscar-nominated film 'Mudbound'. As an independent artist and composer, she is known for crafting her own unique alternative sound, combining classical orchestral music with post-punk sensibilities.

Her soulful, intense voice, range and versatility, allowed her to perform on a variety of international stages with a diverse list of artists from Vernon Reid and Roger Waters to Vijay Iyer and Me’shell Ndegeocello. Her sophomore film score for 'Come Sunday', starring Chiwetel Ejiofor and Martin Sheen which debuted at last year’s Sundance Festival, was released in theatres and on Netflix in April 2018. Tamar-kali most recently scored Dee Rees’ newest project 'The Last Thing He Wanted'.

19th World Soundtrack Awards
Music by Marco Beltrami & Tamar-kali
Brussels Philharmonic conducted by Dirk Brossé
18 october 2019 - Capitole Ghent

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5126 Post autor: Adam » czw mar 28, 2019 19:22 pm

i to za tym branża płakała, że w ten sam dzień - koncert Beltramiego vs. koncert Arnold+Giacchino... ?! :roll: Głuchy nawet będzie wiedział, na który z tych koncertów lepiej iść :mrgreen:
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
Ghostek
Hardkorowy Koksu
Kontakt:

#5127 Post autor: Ghostek » czw mar 28, 2019 20:31 pm

A ja bym posłuchał Beltramiego.
Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Kaonashi
Joe Hisaishi

#5128 Post autor: Kaonashi » czw mar 28, 2019 21:39 pm

Natrafiłem na youtubie na kanał "filmsymphony", na którym publikują nagrania live'ów różnych kawałków muzyki filmowej. Nie wiem co to za orkiestra i nie wiem czemu dyrygent przebiera się za Neo, ale mają tam całkiem sporo fajnych wykonań. Nie licząc dobrze znanych wszystkim klasyków typu Star Wars, możemy tam znaleźć np. bardzo porządne wykonanie suity z "Tombstone".

youtu.be/9P5IFOmnK0U
Gdyby nie piraci, byłbym jak Zbigniew Hołdys - Eric Clapton.

Awatar użytkownika
Adam
Jan Borysewicz

#5129 Post autor: Adam » pt mar 29, 2019 13:49 pm

mam zawał - dwa koncerty Quinsiego z nim samym, dwa diametralnie różne i dwa tak samo ważne :cry:
SKĄD BRAĆ TEN HAJS i URLOP :evil:

Obrazek

Obrazek

Quincy Jones will be in London on June 23 at the O2 arena, where he will be joined by Jules Buckley (of Heritage Orchestra and the Metropole Orkest) in conducting a celebration of the works of the late Michael Jackson. Audiences can expect an homage to Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad – all iconic albums that Quincy himself produced in the 70s and 80s – will be played by symphony orchestra, as well as an array of special guests. Quincy’s performance in the UK last year was widely lauded as a landmark occasion, with the press praising its inclusive, crowd-pleasing tone, its star-studded cast and its levels of virtuosity.

Jumping over the channel to Paris, the AccorHotels Arena will play host to Quincy on June 27. This time, audiences will gather to hear two hours of performance from a full symphony orchestra that honor his life and his film music. Recognising such a vast career, however, will be no easy feat. With an influence that seems to touch nearly every genre, as well as the music of film and television – Quincy Jones’ catalogue offers an exceptional experience for all music lovers as well as an overview of some of the major musical developments of the last few decades.
#FUCKVINYL

Awatar użytkownika
ewelina
Michał Lorenc

#5130 Post autor: ewelina » pn kwie 01, 2019 18:59 pm

Cześć, orientujecie się czy na koncert Desplat 18.05.19 na fmf będą wrzucone jeszcze bilety na oficjalnej stronie? Pozdrawiam z zaświatów :). Ewelina

ODPOWIEDZ